Attorney Zachary Hoskins
- J.D., NKU Salmon P. Chase College of Law (cum laude, 2012)
- B.A., Spanish, Eastern Kentucky University (magna cum laude, with Honors, 2007)
- Criminal Defense
- Juvenile Law
- Family Law
- Contract Law
- Personal Injury
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky
- Clubhouse Scholarship Committee, Member
- Louisville Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (2013-2014)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (2013-2014)
- American Inn of Courts (2011-2012)
- Toastmasters (2011-2012)
9850 Von Allmen Ct., Ste. 201
Louisville, KY 40241
Skype/Viber/Facetime Appointments Available
Calls Answered 24/7
“Zachary provided excellent legal representation. He attempted negotiation at all stages of the legal process to ensure a positive outcome of my case. I would highly recommend him for his understanding of pertinent laws and of the entire process and his ability to achieve a best outcome.”
“I highly recommend Mr. Zachary Hoskins! In dealing with my case, Mr. Hoskins had not only demonstrated exceptional professionalism, but also interpersonal tact! The latter of which is necessary for any successful business partnership, especially between solicitor and client- this is notwithstanding that the client’s vulnerability and best interest are at stake. Given the time sensitivity and gravity of my case, Mr. Hoskins counseled judiciously and delivered expeditiously. Anyone seeking a considerate, conscientious, and competent lawyer who has his client’s best interest at heart? It is without reasonable doubt that Mr. Hoskins is the epitomization! Hiring him would extricably alleviate you from any emotional duress- i.e. having being requited that your case is in the hands of someone who cares!!!”
“Very professional and did his best to reduce the legal cost of my divorce.”
“Zachary Hoskins was my attorney for family law issues. He communicated well and followed through with every task and phone call. It was my first experience with an attorney and he made it pleasant and the case result was realistic. He was very helpful with my questions and phone calls.”
CASE RESULTS & VERDICTS
Here are some examples of criminal defense trial cases we’ve handled in Kentucky and Virginia along with the outcomes.
CASE RESULTS DEPEND UPON A VARIETY OF FACTORS UNIQUE TO EACH CASE. CASE RESULTS DO NOT GUARANTEE OR PREDICT A SIMILAR RESULT IN ANY FUTURE CASE.
Criminal Representation (KY)
- Felony Criminal Mischief 1st deg. (juv.): Trial, Not Guilty verdict.
- Possession of a Forged Inst. 2nd deg.: Dismissed.
- Criminal Mischief 1st Deg., Assault 4th Deg.: Both charges Dismissed.
- Flagrant Nonsupport: Deferred Prosecution (If child support payments are made, then no conviction occurs and a clean record is maintained).
- Felony Receiving Stolen Property: Dismissed.
- Arson 2nd: Dismissed.
- Trafficking in Heroin: Felony Diversion (If terms of diversion are satisfied, then no conviction occurs and a clean record is maintained).
- Assault 4th deg. (Domestic Violence): Dismissed. Female client. Male Ex-boyfriend was alleged victim.
- Assault 4th deg.(Domestic Violence): Dismissed. Male client. Wife was alleged victim.
- Assault 4th deg. (Domestic Violence): Dismissed. Male client. Mother was alleged victim.
- Assault 4th deg. (Jail Fight): Dismissed.
- Menacing: Dismissed.
- Disorderly Conduct 2nd: Dismissed.
- Passing Cold Check: Dismissed.
- Terroristic Threatening 3rd deg.: Dismissed.
- Disorderly Conduct 2nd deg.(juv.): Misdemeanor Diversion (If terms of diversion are satisfied, then no conviction occurs and a clean record is maintained).
- Misdemeanor Theft by Unlawful Taking: Dismissed.
- Carrying a Concealed Deadly Weapon: Dismissed upon proof of Carrying Concealed Weapon permit.
Criminal Representation (VA)
- Armed Robbery, Conspiracy, Accessory (juv.): All charges dropped by prosecution (nolle prosequi) (Client was facing life in prison).
- Failure to Yield Right of Way: Trial- Won by Defense Motion for Directed Verdict (a motion arguing that no reasonable factfinder could find for the prosecutor i.e. whatever evidence presented is legally insufficient for a conviction)
- Reckless Driving, Illegal Exhaust-Trial-Won by Defense Motion for Directed Verdict(see above) for Illegal Exhaust, Reckless dropped to Speeding
- No Operator’s License: Trial-Not Guilty
- Failure to maintain logbook, Disregarding Traffic Control Device: Trial-Both Dismissed
- Assault on a Family Member(Cross Warrants):Trial-Both Defendants plead the 5th Amendment and both charges were dismissed (2 cases resolved in this manner)
- Driving on Suspended, Failure to Notify DMV, Speeding: Trial-Not Guilty on Driving on Suspended and Failure to Notify, Speeding reduced
- Assault on a Family Member:Trial-Victim plead the 5th and all charges were dropped by prosecution(nolle prosequi)
- Height Violation-Trial-Not Guilty on Height Violation, Found Guilty of Defective Equipment
- Reckless Driving: Trial, Amended to Speeding
- Assault: Trial, Not Guilty
- Speeding: Trial, Dismissed
- Assault on a Family Member: Trial, Defense Motion for Directed Verdict granted (see above)
- Probation Violation(Underlying: Failure to Identify):Hearing, Dismissed
- Probation Violation(Underlying:Assault): Hearing, Not Guilty
- Assault on Family Member: All charges dropped by prosecution (nolle prosequi) on day of trial (2 cases resolved in this manner)
- Hit & Run Class 1 Misdemeanor: Amended to lesser included (an offense that shares some, but not all, of the elements of a greater criminal offense) Class 4 Misdemeanor, Fine
- Reckless Driving: Amended to lesser included(see above) civil offense
- Shoplifting: Dismissed on day of trial
- Assault: Dismissed on the day of trial
- Assault: All charges dropped by prosecution (nolle prosequi) on day of trial
- No Operator’s License: All charges dropped by prosecution (nolle prosequi) on day of trial
- Felony DUI Hit & Run:Amended to Misdemeanor Hit & Run and DUI 1st
- Sodomy(juv.): Deferred Adjudication (If terms placed on offender are satisfied, then no conviction occurs and a clean record is maintained)
- Assault on Family Member: Dismissed on the day of trial
- Failure to Appear: Dismissed on the day of trial
- Possession of Marijuana: Diversion(If terms of diversion are satisfied, then no conviction occurs and a clean record is maintained)
Call 502-509-2055 now for your free consultation.
- Reasonable Notary Services now available